- Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama– I am in loove with this brush. It really does shape around each lash and coat every single one, pushing them up and back, opening the eye and making your lashes look fake as hell, but they’re real!
- L’Oreal False Super Star- any dual mascara with a primer is a guarantee that your lashes are going to be huge. I like to use this product in the waterproof formula on my brides when they’re on the fence about using false lashes on their wedding day.
- L’Oreal Waterproof Voluminous Mascara– has to be one of my all time favorite formulas for any of my clients and myself. You can really build each coat on for the fullest, most fluttery irresistible lashes. Cry-proof and sweat-proof too!
- Marc Jacobs O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara– lengthens, curls, defines, and volumize lashes. The super dark pigment makes them stop-in-your-tracks noticeable. And all of their packaging is so great 🙂
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara– really separates and makes lashes full.
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara– there’s a reason why this mascara has such a cult following. The brush pushes lashes to the extreme and makes them appear fake, prompting all that behold them, are your lashes real??
- Sephora Brand Outrageous Volume Mascara– K this is the one I want to shout from the rooftops about. If you want Jersey Shore, pageant-worthy lashes that you can see from miles away, this shit is for you. In just two coats your lashes will be fat and happy with loads of length and volume.
- YSL’s Shocking Mascara- I love the brand’s colors. They have a beautiful blue and burgundy that are fun alternatives to plain ole black and brown.
- Covergirl’s The Super Sizer– Another fun drugstore find. The brand is known for their fantastic line of mascaras that make lust-worthy lashes!